On 7 days of your safari, you will visit Lake Manyara, Serengeti and Ngorongoro and Tarangire National Park. Elephants and bird species will surprise you in Lake Manyara.The endless plains` of Serengeti are in your bucket list wildlife viewing, give you a chance to see the great wildebeest migration in the plain. Hippo, rhino, and buffalo are the among the many crater residents at Ngorongoro conservation area.
Before you go back to Arusha you will visit Tarangire National Park where Large herds of Elephants being accompanied by the largest bird in the world Ostrich will surprise you.
- Transport in 4X4 Toyota Land Cruisers with pop up roof for game viewing.
- Park entry fees
- Government VAT, fees & taxes
- Full board accommodation whilst on safari
- Ngorongoro Crater service fee
- Private English speaking safari guide
- All meals while on safari/ Bottle of wine
- Enough bottled mineral water throughout the safari
- Transfers to & from the International Airport and Moshi.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Laundry Service
- Pre/Post Safari Accommodation
- Travel Insurance
- Other safari add-ons
- Optional Tours (balloon rides at Serengeti USD. 650 per person etc)
- Tips to the driver guide. Tipping is per group (not per person)
- Driver guide: $30/day Recommended