Mount Meru is located just north of the city of Arusha, in the Arusha city and stands at an altitude of 4,566 m. It is the second-highest mountain in Tanzania, after Mount Kilimanjaro. The Momella route – which starts at Momella gate, on the eastern side of the mountain – is used to climb Mount Meru. For those climbing Mount Kilimanjaro can view the Mount Meru on a clear day and is the fifth-highest mountain in Africa, dependent on definition.
- 2 Airport Transfers, from JRO Kilimanjaro Airport to Moshi when you arrive, then transfer back to the Airport for your flight home.
- 3 Delicious meals a day, boiled and filtered drinking water while on the mountain.
- All park entrance, camping and rescue fees
- Warm water for washing to be provided every morning and evening.
- Oxygen Cylinder – only for emergency
- English Speaking Guides (Wilderness First Responder certified), cook and porters
- Staff salaries and fees.
- Emergency telephone between the guides and our office in Moshi town.
- Transport to/from national park gates.
- First aid kit and pulse oximeter.
- Alcoholic beverages, sodas and items of a personal nature
- Prices do not include sleeping bags
- Health insurance
- Visa fees
- International airfare
- All Meals and drinks in Moshi town
- Tips to the driver guide.